Bunch of Ideas
The beauty of spitballing ideas is that it doesn't matter who says it as long as it's a good idea. I've listed a few of my ideas here with the intention to get the ball rolling on people brainstorming solutions to big problems. Come on, brainstorm with me. Let's fix stuff.
A few of the things I can think of off the top of my head
- Bribe people to get the covid vaccine with candy and stickers by making it known that candy and stickers will be given free to anyone who gets fully vaccinated
- Roundabouts instead of traffic ilghts, because they reduce traffic accidents and traffic jams
- Drip irrigation widely used to irrigate landscapes and crops on earth that doesn't get plowed more than once every ten years, such as tree crops, perennial shrubs, and herbs
- Online superior competitors to Youtube, the Internet Archive/open library, Reddit, and Facebook
- Actual playgrounds for people from the age of 16 on up that are designed for adults so that you can still play at the playground despite having grown up
- Businesses we could really use: more bookstores, hemp product makers (no, hemp is not psychoactive), bamboo product makers, farmer's markets esp. year-round, upcycled everything, eco-friendly everything
Play video game music inside elevators and the Pointer Sisters as the music when you're waiting on hold
- Don't be a dick. That'll solve like 90% of the problems in the world.
- Get a cat
Some of the better Reddit ideas
Add to the conversation: Discord Server